Pay as You Go attendance.
During this class, you will breathe, focus, flow, stretch and balance; exploring the breath as you slowly build up to aligning the body for a relaxing and focused flow; reducing stress and easing anxiety.
Each class will focus on releasing tension in various parts of the body - great for people suffering from anxiety, stress, some chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia, sciatica, and pain from sitting at office desks.
The class starts with gentle warm up or a form of meditation/breathing exercise, followed by sun salutation easing you into yoga flow as you are guided to concentrate on your pain/improvement areas such as neck, back or hamstrings following on to relaxation 'Savasana' with crystal sound bath.
Suitable for all levels of yoga students with some experience with yoga.
Possibility for progressions for those who wish to work harder.
Mats and blocks are provided but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
Vinyasa, Flow & Restore (PAYG)
- The pay as you go class fee is non refundable if classes are missed
- Mat spaces are limited per class and bookings operate on a first come first served basis so please kindly reserve your space by booking in advance
- If you are unable to attend your class and wish to swap for a different time/date, this might be possible subject to availability.
- If I take a holiday on a yoga class day, I will give you as much notice as possible
- If I am unable to attend a class at last-minute, such as due to illness, I will contact you using the details you provide on your health questionnaire (therefore please let me know if your details change).
- Before attending class, please ensure you complete the health questionnaire on the 'yoga class' page and refer to the FAQ section - this will help you prepare for your class.